Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover
Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover

 

Low odor, hypoallergenic nail polish remover.

  • Biodegradable
  • No acetone
  • Contains aloe vera and vitamin E

4 FL. OZ. (120 ml)

Ingredients: Corn alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol), Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, embittering agent.

Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest.  Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product. 

$10.00

Reviews

Add a Review

captcha

There are no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it!